It’s well worth putting a little thought into the room that you book for your vacation. After all, it will be your home-away-from-home for as long as you stay with us.
At Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, our 297 elegant guest rooms, including 62 suites, and 31 private bungalows, offer a unique luxury experience in a great location, with more ocean views than anywhere in Santa Monica.
Hotel insiders–and frequent travelers– know that different personality types and configurations of travelers are most comfortable in a room that best suits their needs–and desires. Here are some guidelines to help make your stay even better!
All Together Now
Travel with extended family–grandparents, in-laws, aunts and uncles or family friends–means sharing, and adjoining rooms can make family travel so much more fun. They also enable you to have an “open-door policy” between rooms, or as much privacy as you like.
When you reserve our three-bedroom Bungalow One, a 2500 sq.ft. Bungalow with a 3 ¾ bath suite in the Miramar Gardens, with connecting rooms, you can fit three generations under one roof! And our newly renovated suites, in the Historic Palisades Wing, offer sofa beds in the Living Room, perfect for the kids. Adjoining rooms are also available in the modern Ocean Tower rooms.
Special Offer: Our Family Fun Adventure is perfect for families! Enjoy all that the resort has to offer including poolside fun, beach adventures, dining, movies, and more–with extra credits for food & beverage.
- Reservations to the Miramar Hotel’s Beach Club*
- Priority seating at Poolside Cinema with popcorn, available Saturdays (Sundays over Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends)
- Welcome s’mores kit amenity
- Complimentary valet parking
- Daily breakfast credit ($70)
- Daily food & beverage credit per stay, per room category:
- Ocean View Rooms ($50 credit per stay)
- Suites & Bungalows ($200 credit per stay)
- Bi-Level and Bungalow One ($500 credit per stay
- Complimentary pet fee, rollaway bed, baby crib upon request