Spend the afternoon nibbling savory crab rolls, goat cheese & caramelized fig sandwiches, warm scones with clotted cream and house-made preserves, followed by a selection of French cakes, tarts, and madeleines. Enjoy sipping and swirling a selection of freshly brewed Lot 35 loose-leaf teas from Fairmont’s exclusive luxury tea collection, served on our brand-new garden-inspired Bernardaud porcelain.
Available every weekend through July 1st.
Afternoon Tea at The Miramar
On behalf of Executive Chef, Damon Gordon, our entire culinary team, and renowned tea expert, Jeffrey Hattrick, we invite you to indulge in an Afternoon Tea experience. Enjoy our whimsical three-course menu in the enchanting Fountain Room.
Afternoon Tea Menu
Warm Gougeres, Dijon mustard, sea salt
Cucumber, mint and lemon cream cheese, wheat bread
House-smoked salmon, dill, capers, pumpernickel
Egg salad, grain mustard, sprouts
Slow- Roasted Turkey, Goat cheese, fig chutney, caramelized figs
Savory crab roll, Old Bay aioli, preserved lemon
Traditional scones, clotted cream, lemon curd, house made preserve
Fruit tart, yuzu custard
Profiteroles, Chocolate, sea salt caramel
Warm “Zeppole” Nutella cream
Basque cheesecake, orange marmalade
- Los Angeles Times (May 2023) – Ranked #1 on Pinkies up! 15 of the best spots to sip high tea like a royal
- FOX 11 “Good Day L.A.” (May 2023) – A Perfect Afternoon Tea at The Fairmont Miramar
- Eater L.A (May 2023) – 4 Restaurants to Try This Weekend
- PureWow (April 2023) – Where to Sip Afternoon Tea in Los Angeles
- LA Weekly (March 2023) – THE PINK LADIES AT MEL’S DINER AND HOT STUFF FOR ONLYFANS – HERE’S WHAT’S POPPING UP
101 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica , California 90401