Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is a pet friendly hotel and pleased to welcome your furry friend. Pets other than domesticated cats and dogs are subject to the prior written review and approval of the hotel’s general manager.
Overnight Pets – Guest Rooms
- Every guest room and suite type welcomes pets, including the 31 secluded garden bungalows (maximum two pets per room).
- Our pet fee is $100 per pet, per stay and 10% of the fee will be donated to Wags & Walks whose mission is to promote shelter dogs as the best dogs in the world through advocacy of their unique family-friendly foster and adoption programs: https://www.wagsandwalks.org
- Owners of overnight pets will sign a Pet Agreement and receive a pet-signifying door hanger upon check-in.
- Overnight pets will receive a welcome amenity package to enjoy during the stay:
- All-natural cat or dog treats
- Food & water bowl
- Fluffy bed for use during the stay
- Collapsible travel bowl & pet-waste bags
- Pets cannot be left alone in a room. Our Guest Services team will be happy to arrange pet sitting, grooming or walking services (additional costs may apply).
- We understand that ‘accidents’ can happen but additional fees may apply if excessive room cleaning is necessary after departure.
Overnight & Visiting Pets – Public Rooms
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times in the hotel’s public areas and are not allowed on the furniture.
- Dogs are welcome on the patios of the Lobby Lounge, Fig and Dogtown Coffee, but not in any of our other restaurants, pool, fitness center or Exhale Spa.
- Your pet vaccinations must be up-to-date and your pet free of ticks and fleas.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be addressed so other guests are not disturbed. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the hotel if their pets are deemed disruptive or dangerous.
Note: California law requires most public places to admit service dogs and psychiatric service dogs but not emotional support animals.
We hope you and your pets enjoy your home away from home at the Miramar!